June 16, 2005

Dreaming of work and dead people and guess what?

Last night I had a dream that I was making a presentation for a bunch of people on behalf of my Company X. Rick and Mike were there. Then all of a sudden, one of the employees was murdered right in front of me. It was my job to watch the body until the police arrived. There was something secretive about the whole murder thing. Obviously we weren't allowed to leave the premises. While the whole floor was gathered in the conference room, I made a pitch while the detectives were out. I asked if anybody could translate and speak Spanish fluently. I passed around a sign up sheet. I remember Rick looked at me as if I was strange.

So work has been on my mind quite a bit, to say the least. I came into work this morning so early because I couldn't think of anything else to do. Sad, isn't it?

The chiropractic visit went well. I am going to go to him for adjustments as long as the insurance covers me.

LASTLY, and more importantly, I think the cats are coming this weekend or next weekend. I am soooooo excited. I am even excited to have them keep me up at all hours of the night. I can't wait to see them. Driving four hours never sounded as good as this does to Boston. I hope, I hope it is this weekend. Also, I DID get my ticket to my class reunion, so I am going. Looking forward to that too.

No comments: