January 30, 2007

Holiday party with Company X, Part 3 - the antics

After the super exciting gong show, some people continued with the karaoke. Thank heaven they have day jobs! The Big Enchilada finally opened up the cash bar. That is such a nice thing to do for the employees. And of course more fun was to be had. I knew Scott and Dan would assist with the alcohol consumption of the group, which they did (nicely done boyz!) As for me, DR and I did a couple of shots together. One was for the hellofit, the other was in the memory of Client Flintstone, Rep N and Mini-Rep N. MM, one of the key sales people on the Client Flintstone project and MC joined us. Then MC tells us that he had gone out drinking with Mini-Rep N (the one who quit suddenly) and got her drunk, told her to quit. And she did! ha ha ha! That was so freakin' funny! (That's Kyle on the right with a sign used in one of the fantastic performances.)

Around this time, with a few drinks in me and feeling a little restless (and I am sure a little buzzed) I began throwing ice down peoples' backs. I would walk up casually to somebody and while they were talking to somebody else, I would pop an ice cube down their back. I did get it back a few times. I think the best moment with the ice was when Kyle was talking to one of the Enchiladas (Enchilada 2). I slipped ice down Kyle's back and he nicely and appropriately squirmed. Enchilada 2 held up his hands and shook his head in protest. I said,"Don't worry. I draw the line when it comes to executives. I won't do it." I think he felt left out, so he said I could do it. So I did. He also squirmed, much to my delight. Then I noticed the Big Enchilada was standing near us. I took out a hearty piece of ice and said to Enchilada 2,"Would you do me a favor? Would you put this down the Big Enchilada's shirt? I can't do it." At first Enchilada 2 shook his head and said he wouldn't do that either. Then he thought about it. "Sure, I'll do it." He snuck up behind the Big Enchilada and slipped the ice down his back without notice, well, until B.E. felt it. He squirmed, wriggled and yelled. "Omigawd! There's ice down my ass crack!" he yelled. It was a FREAKIN' HILARIOUS moment! I shook Enchilada 2's hand in appreciation. I said,"I really admire you for doing that. Thank you." We had a good laugh. I tell ya, it was so funny.

There were a couple more antics during the evening. There was a little drunk juggling contest with clementines and limes as the juggling objects. There was arguing with Seth that I was really about to turn 40 (he thought I was lying), which Stephanie suported (Stephanie,"She's really 29 going on 30!" much to my pleasure.) There was also somewhat inappropriate behavior as a result of the alcohol (as if the ice dropping wasn't.) At one point Scott felt the need to touch my boobs. Let me be clear that it wasn't exactly a complete grope of the boobs, more like hand on front of boob thing. Not that that in and of itself is right/wrong, but I digress.... Dan rolled his eyes and walked away in disgust. Then Scott felt that in all fairness I should feel his chest. Insisted, in fact. So, he unbuttons his shirt and grabs my hand, sticking it inside his shirt. At one point I asked him if it was doing anything for him because it wasn't doing anything for me. We were laughing and joking about it and then he went over to tell Stephanie. As he began demonstrating on himself about me touching his chest, Enchilada 2 walked up to us to ask if we wanted to continue the party to Red Square. When he saw Scott with Scott's hand inside his shirt, his eyes got big and he thew up his hands. He stopped talking right in the middle of what he was trying to convey because he was so shocked. He said, "-- or not. Whatever you are doing, I don't want to know about it." BWAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA! MORE HILARITY!

We journeyed to Red Square where more drinking and now dancing took place. Here's Stephanie getin' down wid DR and Kyle. You go, sistah! There was Rob and his charming wife Amy getin' down wid their bad selves. Even the Big Enchilada was getting down with his wife and the group. (I just can't show that picutre!) We had a great time. It was so much fun! We were there until about 1:30. A that point, Scott was really pooped and needed to get his beauty sleep. Dan had left somewhere before Red Square, so I dropped Scott and Stephanie off and headed home. I think I was up until 3am, unwinding from the evening.


Overall, the party was better than last year. I think I had more fun. Plus, I was able to perform a really pointless art piece. My brother, Mrs. Han Solo's Brother, said it was very DADA-esque. I feel so special!

(From left to right - Kyle, Mrs. Han Solo, Scott Mc., Stephanie, Seth)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehe, poor SM - got suckered into so many pictures that night, he was not pleased. and obviously not nearly drunk enough. :)