November 09, 2006

Swollen tongue

Not as exciting as it sounds, but it's true. I had an allergic reaction to something I ate last night and now my tongue is swollen. Not so I have to go to the doctor, but enough where it is really uncomfortable to talk. And those of you who know me, know what a harship THAT is. It's bringing me down. I have to work at the g-store tonight and it will be painful greeting and being all smiles to people when all I want to do is keep my tongue stuck out so it doesn't chaff against my teeth.

On a more positive note, payday is tomorrow AND I am going to a retreat in the mountains with Carrie and a bunch of church people. Chicks bonding in the woods. It could be a smarmy thing, but come on now. These are church folk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Sorry about the tongue....