October 07, 2005

TGIFFFFFF!

First I have to say that I can't wait for Client B to be gone. We are finishing up a little project for him. He was upset because it wasn't done EXACTLY like he wanted it, which I understand. But he just aggravates me, so no matter how legit his changes are, he annoys me and I find that I am a little snappy with him. Just so tired of nit, nit, nit picking. LEAVE ME ALONE. I suppose when I am actually done with the project I WILL be done with him as well. Whew!

Client P - I sent them some information based on my chat with Vendor A yesterday. I kept checking my email for a lashing or beating from the information I sent. Nothing. Nothing at all. We get to have a chat with them in the morning on Monday. I can't wait!!!!

Client S - Good bunch of people. I have been enjoying working with them. But like most car salespeople, they want to get as much as they can for as little as possible. (Who wouldn't?) I MUST get them done next week, or somebody will have my hide.

Friday. Did I mention it was Friday? Not only is it Friday, but it was also PAYDAY! I am going to book my flight for Houston!!! Yippee!!! And tomorrow there will be apples to pick with Wick and Meg. And though I know I have gained more weight, I am releasing myself of guilt for tomorrow's eating. Maybe I won't even go to WW. No. I have to go. But PMSing that I am, I don't really give a rat's ass what I weigh this week. Nope. Don't care. Would rather feel bitter, depressed and crave chocolate and other sugary delights. Sunday, I can commit to eating better. Yes, yes. I can do that with the next meal I eat. However, I am throwing the whole day out the door. I am going to buy some apples to mail out to my CA posse.

And more leaves are turning. I am sure I will see some lovely ones when I drive up to the Apple Festival. Yippeeee!! Apples!!!

No comments: