October 11, 2005

Apple Fest and No More Client P!

HOLY MACKERAL! It's been ages since I wrote. Well, here's the latest from the other week... I will post the apple fest pics later.

Saturday 10.8.05 -

I was off to a late start. I didn't get up to Meg and Wick's until almost noon. As she had to leave for work by 1:30, we zipped through the Apple Festival. There was a long street blocked off with vendors along the side of the road with their wares. There were lots of non-apple related things - food like the Blooming Onion to those doggone craft things that all look alike with a country theme. You know the ones I am talking about. You see them at EVERY fair/festival across the country. I am curious to see what kind of crap you can get at fairs around the world. We had a good time. I also had an apple doughnut and cider. I also bought a pumpkin pie and ate a nice 1/4 of it by the end of the evening. It was soooo gooooood! Didn't have time to pick apples, but I will do that with Sherri this coming weekend, I expect. After the festival, I came back to my apartment and watched a blitz of movies. I also went to the movies in the evening. I am almost movied out.

Sunday 10.9.05-

Carrie joined me at church. I signed up for a retreat that is in November. A)I hope I remember I signed up B) I hope I have a good time. I think Carrie will go too. After church, I came home and ate lunch. I had some errands to do and spent the afternoon lounging and watching the rest of my Netflix. I actually started reading "The One Minute Manager' for inspiration

Tuesday 10-11-05

WONDERFUL news! As of the end of the day, I am FINALLY done with Client P! Onto more crazies!!! Let the games begin!! Wait - they are still going on. The funny thing with Client P was that the problem was on their end the whole time (well, at least for the past two weeks). I LOVE it! I so wanted to tell them to F-off but realized that might not be a good thing to do with my time.

No comments: