October 06, 2005

My brain is churning and leaves are turning...

So, against my boss' preference and my better judgement, I am still working on a Client P issue. I have control issues, I think. It's not that I enjoy being tortured. But I am one of the few people with the knowledge. The amount of time it would take to explain it I could be working on the resolution of the problem. The problem Client P is having is legit. They are not being asses about it. The "fleeting" thingy, isn't showing what they want it to show. However, when talking with our Vendor Ohio, they tell me that the info isn't even there. So, now we have to explain that to an already annoyed Client P. That will be fun. I can't wait for that chew-out session. Hopefully they will be able to see for themselves that the information isn't in the place they think it is. Bottom line is that I spent too much time with their issue when there are other people who should be handling it. I have other projects to work on, so now I feel I need to make up the time spent on Client P so I can deal with Cient E and Client PL and the other people. Never a dull moment. It's another day of being overwhelmed with too much to do. Got to meet the monthly goal. Don't forget to check the QXA12-4 box when you are setting up a Princess Package. You must alter the flux capacitor when uploading the whozzimagiggit that is part of the Pauper Package. And please wipe your ass before leaving the bathroom (I just had to throw that in...) On the plus side, we had a meeting about Halloween stuff. Sounds like we will have some $$ to play around with. Ouch. My brain hurts.

The leaves are slowly beginning to turn. That is neat. I was driving to work this morning and saw that there was a bunch of yellow where just Monday had been green. I think I will bring my camera tomorrow and take pictures. This weekend I will try to take more scenic pictures as I stroll around the Apple Festival.

No comments: