February 21, 2007

Long stories = tune out

I realize I talk alot. In that, my stories can be long winded and it may take me a bit to get to the point. It is something I am aware of and working on. It really drove the point home when talking to a friend who asked me a question and while giving them the answer, I could see their eyes glass over. By the time I was done, they asked me a question that had already been answered by me moments earlier. ADD? Perhaps. Long winded and not getting to the point? Probably.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wait, was that me? cause i was tired that day... and the wind was in my eyes which was making them water some and ... and a little bunny was doing a dance just over your shoulder and it kept distracting me.... but i was paying attention, i swear!!

:)

Mrs. Han Solo said...

I KNEW the bunny was a problem! I should have shot it while I had the chance. Damn it!