May 31, 2006

Thank the stars - Brangelina's baby has arrived!

It's been a long time in coming, but finally Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have had their baby. It's a girl. From what I can gather, the name Shiloh Nouvel means something like "new Messiah". Though I can't put all the math together, does this mean she is the anti-Christ? Afterall, Shiloh and Nouvel are both six letters. But it's the last name that has me. Between Jolie-Pitt, it's only 9 letters.

The world can now continue to revolve now that the Cruises and Pitts have birthed their babies. Interesting that they are both girls. I guess girls are all the rage. Three people I know have had girls this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Let's not forget about that sweet boy Kyan you met!!!!

Mrs. Han Solo said...

Kyan is the boy exception to this batch of females. And he is a bright, shining star in my mind. Only wish his mama would send me a pic! ;-)