May 01, 2006

Client Flintstone - still alive and kicking

Friday morning at around 9:15, I left the office to sleep for a couple of hours. It didn't go well, since I kept waking to kids playing out front. (Damn kids having fun.) I went back to the office around 1pm. Tried to concentrate but was very tired. Had a conference call with Big Enchiladas and Rep N and her lacky Darth Consultant. As with the calls prior, I don't think it went well. She was very insistant on certain things happening, and as she is out of her mind, there is no getting her to see our side. I think it's a very black and white issue for her. She's always right, we are the enemy and wrong. She feels she has done everything she could to make it right. If you belive that, I'm the Queen of England. Soooo, another long call. We are basically going to continue adding content, making fixes, revising pages until she says go. I don't expect that to happen before Mother's Day. I still had a shitload of work to do, so I didn't leave until 6pm.

This is deffinately the worst project I have ever worked on.

No comments: