May 11, 2006

Client Flintstone - when will it end?

I don't think this project will ever end. But now, I get to have daily meetings with a bunch of people to report where we are at. That is a good thing, but that also means I have to be on top of my shit, which I don't feel I am. This project is huge and there is not a whole lot of people available to help. I also have 7 other clients now to juggle. It doesn't matter how easy or difficult they are. The fact is that now I am dealing with about 56 websites. That's more than I have ever had at one time. I am experiencing major burn out. I did get away for the weekend (to post later) but now I am back into the swing of things. Sure, this week I will work 15 hours today and tomorrow. I will work after the gstore shift on Saturday and Sunday. And I will continue the long hours until Client Flinstone launches. But then, I am done. Getting my life and mental health back is important to me. Back to getting out while the sun is shining. Back to going outside for a lunch break. Ah - peace is coming!

Now, to get Client Flinstone to launch....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

How did Client Flinstone get named this? Just wondering....