May 31, 2006

Client Flintstone - not dead yet...

I have to keep this brief as I am just on a break. Client Flintsone isn't out of my life yet. I am still painfully involved with it. Today, Rep N. sent me 10 pages of changes/fixes, plus the same emails 2 more times. I am guessing it's to make sure I really take care of the issues. It's been four months - which is longer than some Hollywood marriages.

When will it end, you ask? NEVER. Even when we fix these issues, there will be more. And more. And more. Nobody except my boss and I are willing to work tonight to try to get this shit done. Shocker? No. I wouldn't either except that I am so desperate to get this done, if I have to work another 24 hour shift, I will. Lucky for me there are things that I can't fix, so I won't be here 24 hours. Maybe 18-20.

I had such a great weekend in Maine. I would love to blog about it, but can't as I really have to get back to Client Flintstone. I feel really sorry for me right now. There is a company picnic going on right now. Normally I would be such a cheerleader and meet all the new people, etc. but I am so bitter right now that I couldn't think of anything good to say about anything.

It will be over soon enough. Whether we launch them tomorrow or next month, it WILL be done soon.

No comments: