September 01, 2005

TY - KICKED OFF OF ROCK STAR - no mo for me

Ty performed really well Tuesday night. The band sang his praises, thought he was awesome. I guess America felt differently. However, Wednesday night, he was in the bottom 3 again. After singing alongside Jordis and that dumbass JD Fortune, he was ousted by the members of INXS. Though I didn't feel INXS was right for Ty, I CAN'T BELIEVE he was let go. It is sad for me. I know Ty will survive, recover, blah, blah, blah. But unlike Angie on the Apprentice, Ty's job IS music. (Angie had a job whether or not Trump wanted her.) Though I am hoping he gets an agent, makes a record and sells more than any of the other contestants, I am still being a pessimist. Nobody remebers #6. You are lucky if you remember #3 from these shows. I know Ty will become the success he wants and will be. I'm just bitter that the band chose JD over Ty. Jordis also sucked last night. Sigh. Well, that's two hours of tv that I won't be wasting in the coming weeks! Sigh.

No comments: