September 14, 2005

Two weeks, so much going on!

I can't believe it's been about two weeks since my last post. I swore I wouldn't be so neglectful. Well, as you know, life just keeps moving foward and sometimes there is no time to stop and write. I really admire those people who don't let anything stop them from their goals. That is not me.

Two weeks ago, I went to the county fair with Carrie and her brother. I have pics. I will write up about it later this week. I also had a little adventure this past weekend that I will also write up about. But seeing as it is early morning, and I have a long day at work ahead of me, I must go.

I am also going through a bit of a depression. I wish I was able to lie in bed all day and feel sorry for myself, but if I did that, I am sure I wouldn't be working at Company X much longer. Work is stressing me out, which is another reason why I haven't been writing. They want to start up the Wellness team thing again, but I won't be joining it this round. I just have too much going on and don't feel like being a company cheerleader right now. We have to reach our weekly and monthly goals, and I don't have time to sit around and plan activities and fun crap to do.

More on this perhaps tonight or tomorrow. I MUST jet off to the office.

No comments: