September 20, 2005

14 hours at work - are we having fun yet?

Heck, it's not as bad as that night at McElroy when I slept in the office for three hours working the whole night through otherwise. It's also still WAY better than managing a Santa booth at Christmas in the mall. Been there, done that!

I was really behind on that blasted Client P, and it is due to launch this week. She's pissed. (Some of it is legit, some is because she's crazy.) And though I worked this weekend and have been doing OT last week a bit, I had a shitload to still do. I really feel like Winnie the Pooh, a bear of little brain. Sheesh! I completed all the crap that was left to do. We have to have a chat with her tomorrow (ick) and I am glad Tom is going to be on the call. I hope to send her the links WAAAY before the meeting.

Time to go home and get drunk. I kid. A) It's a work night. B) I don't have any alcohol in my apt. save a mini-bottle of Malibu Rum. How drunk can you get off of that? Not at all. C) I would rather eat my problems away than drink them away. ha ha ha

By the way, this coming weekend is the anniversary of the Triathlon. I am fatter and more depressed than I was this time last year. However, I am in a much, much better job. (Nobody is forcing me to stay late and work....)

This weekend, I will try to get out again. There is a big film festival in Montreal this weekend. I MUST go!!!!

Oh great! I am breaking out in stress-hives. Nice. Time to go home.

No comments: