April 26, 2005

The wonderful things about New Hampshire...

After a rather long week, I decided to take a small adventure on with my good friend Sherri. For those of you who might recall, Sherri moved out to New Hampshire about a year agoish and I couldn't be more excited to have an old friend relatively near by. The first part of Saturday was spend at WW (gaining 2 lbs) and doing some errands. Then I started my journey to Manchester, where Sherr's boyfriend Jeff, lives. I got there at about 3pm, and it was time to begin shopping. It seems like whenever Sherri and I get together, we shop and shop. We went to Target. We went to Marshall's. We went to find Trader Joe's and got lost. We drove up 5 minutes after it closed. That was almost tragic. But Sherri, being the game girl she is was willing to try on Sunday. Somehow we managed to stay up until 2am. We were watching a really great documentary called "The Corporation." If you haven't seen it yet, you should. It's really informative and is one of those movies that really made me think. Hmmm.

SUNDAY
We began our journey Sunday early afternoon with a stop at one of New Hampshire's fine rest stops. It was so neat and clean. Lots of helpful pamphlets and the workers were so sweet.
Rest Stops are so nice in NH!

We went to a few stores where Sherri found this lovely wallet.


Park where you want... even on the curb!


And then... there we were. At TRADER JOE'S. It was like reaching a little piece of heaven. I haven't been in a TJs since I moved here. The nearest one is this one which is on the border of NH and Massachusetts. It was well worth the drive, I tell you . I spent about $80. I wish I had brought a bigger cooler. I would have filled that baby up. Lucky for me, Burlington carries lots of great products that TJs does. However, there is just something special about TJs. Part of it was a little home for me. But they also have really high quality products. We had a grand time.

I LOVE Trader Joe's!

Trader Joe's... Paradise Found!

No comments: