May 31, 2005

No Malibu Triathlon for Mrs. Han Solo...at least with Disney

As some of you know, last year I participated in the Malibu Triathlon as part of the Disney team. I had a great time and it was very life changing. Though I am out of state, I had every intention of doing it again even though I am 3,000 miles away. I emailed one of the coordinators about doing it again and was shot down. Not personally, but a) it's only open to Disney employees and close family b) too many employees? Whatever. I think I need talk to Bobby I. about it. What's with that?!!!

I have been looking around this outdoorsy state for something. Still looking. :( I am pretty bummed. I guess there is a reason for it. Then again, maybe it just is what it is. That's too bad. I was really looking forward to it.

No comments: