June 08, 2007

Austin report coming soon and g-store finding...

I was in Austin all last week and will have pictures and stories to report, but don't have time today to do it.

I also wanted to let you readers know that I had a little bet with one of the g-store guys about whether or not he could find my blog. Sure enough, he did. From his perspective I have some of the facts wrong on the happenings there. I would add editorial notes if he lets me know where the errors are. However, this blog is from my point of view so if things are a little misconstrued, do I really need to worry about it? I do try to be cautious when naming people so as to not incriminate them or me (too much.)

They have also cut my hours at the g-store which makes me sad. Less fodder for my stories. Sad. Very sad.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think it's my fault he found you! Sorry!!!

Mrs. Han Solo said...

Eh, s'okay. Hopefully he won't share the stories of Jasmine and Aladdin with the real people. It might affect my story writing. :-)

Unknown said...

ow - you really know how to leave an audience hanging there! promises of updates to come and then .... nothing!