December 27, 2006

Variables mean no guarantees

This moment at Company X, I am annoyed. We are putting together some websites and there is a technical element that I have tasked out. The person working on it needs a black or white answer to something that isn't black or white. I don't know if the client wants 'A' AND 'B' on their site. I know half of their projects have both, but some only have 'A'. The co-worker can't work with the element of the unknown. He needs to know if it is both or only one. I DON'T FREAKIN' KNOW!!!!! The client doesn't even know. They might add 'B', but for now, some have both, some only have 'A'.

WORK WITH ME PEOPLE! GROWL!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey, Kaye! It's nice to see your energy. :)

Unknown said...

people at Company X can kiss my butt! they're not smart peoples. present company excluded. :)