December 26, 2006

I wish I didn't like food... I am depressed

I have now gained back EVERY pound I lost before I moved to Burlington. I can't even begin to tell you just how depressed I am over it. Nobody made me make the choices I made. I made them all by myself. It is really depressing.

I hate food.

I hate that I like food.

I am out of control, yet somewhere deep inside the little Sporty Girl is hanging on wanting me to be better, healthier and happier. Evil Kdar is laughing all the way to the scale at W2 weekly. I am glad that at W2, they don't kick you out for gaining weight like Jenny Craig did to me. But still.... WHAT THE HELL IS UP? Yeah, yeah. I know reasons why I don't follow the program. I LOVE eating the things that help make me fat - cheese, bread, junk food, high fatty food, saucy things. And the holidays don't help. Some of it self control. Some of it is years of bad habits (Rome wasn't built in a day...blah, blah, blah. Shut up.)

My friend Carrie and I went to W2 Saturday and we both gained weight. At least she has still 19 lbs off her body to show for her hard work over the last six months. What do I have to show for my eating? Tighter clothes and a fatter ass. Yeehaw!

1 comment:

Emi said...

OK...you're feeling crappy now. From this point in, turn it around. Its a new moment in time. No sense in feeling guilty about something you cannot change---the past!

Clean out the cupboards of crap and list 3 places you are allowed to eat out at along with the healthy things you're allowed to eat. The fits couple time, you're going to WANT to the get that bad-for-you thing, but tell yourself, 'Just for this time I will get the healthy option'.

I dunno. Helps me :)