November 15, 2005

My weekend and Emily's Ghost...

I had a great weekend. Sporty Girl is making a nice recovery and Kdar has been beaten up a few times. If you have no idea what I am talking about, nevermind. Just know that I am merging out of my aforementioned depression. The weekend was great. I went to a ladies' retreat in Stowe with Carrie and people from the church I have been attending. I met some really cool people - ladies of all ages, shapes and sizes. I even met a gal (Dina) who went to my high school in CA. OMIGAWD! I played a few rounds of Speed Scrabble, learned Speed Uno and took a swell 4 mile walk around. It was a gorgeous weekend weather-wise, which was nice. It was wonderful being outside and with positive people. Got more in touch spiritually speaking too, which has helped my mood.

Client Dutch is almost over. They aren't really Dutch, but their name lends itself to me thinking that, plus one of the owners looks tall, supppppper blond with blue eyes. Very Nordic. Anyhoo, that project is going well. I worked last night a mere 13.5 hours. Tonight it won't be as long. Phew!

So my friend Stephanie and some of her peeps took a journey to a haunted bridge. After they took this picture, they saw the face. The mist wasn't visable in person. Only showed up on the film. No, it hasn't been touched up. Can you see the face? Eyes, nose.... creepy. To find out more about the ghostly bridge - read

http://www.hauntedhamilton.com/gotw_emilysbridge.html

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Dude, I can't see the ghost. Is it actually in the photo? Or are you trying to plant a suggestion in my gullible mind?