July 04, 2007

Smattering of pictures

Okay. I have been really lame and not posted pictures from CA or several events this year. So here are a few. More to come when I actually have time.
CA - Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D with
Alex, Tiffany, Melissa, (me), Doug and Steve K.

CA - Why I want to be there right now... Pacific Ocean, Ventura.

Fast Forward to March...a party at Stephanie's. Things happen at parties like...

Taking pictures of each other...

Getting down with the Mario Dance Party...

"Hey Let's paint toenails!" becomes...

"Let's draw on people!" which becomes...

It was a blast of fun. It's been months since we have broken out the Mario Dance Party. I am looking forward to more fun this summer. But maybe no more drawing on people. Though it was really funny.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe - that's all pretty tame actually.
and really far in the past! isn't it? doesn't it feel like a really long time ago? i mean, i don't even live there anymore. :)

Stephanie said...

You guys look like you have so much fun. :)

I just tagged you for a meme, by the way.