September 29, 2008

Bed manic high, carless manic low

Only three and a half years later and I am finally getting a bedframe. When I move here, my landlords had an old bed I used for about 6 months. I finally ordered a new bed, but the boxspring wouldn't fit up the stairwell, so I have been sleeping with the mattress on the floor ever since. I finally ordered a platform bedframe. I am super excited to get it! It's very similar to the one I had in LA. Soon, I won't be sleeping on the floor. How sweet it will be!!

Carless for three full months in just a day. I have been really manic about car shopping and it came to a head Friday and Saturday. I finally have settled myself down and have concluded that I will get a car after payday in October. I might even get a new car. Part of me is a little hesitant about getting a new car living in the neighborhood I live in, but on the other hand, why not? The car I have my eye on is about the same price as the used cars I have been desiring. I have never had a new car before. We shall see. I still have a couple of weeks before winter arrives. Plenty of time.

No comments: