October 17, 2004

One more day. Yesterday's move was tiring, but went well. I had three people help me load up - Ron, Doug and Babs. Thanks to their hard work, I now have most of my stuff in storage. I now have to pack (and downsize) my Vermont stuff. There is so much I want to take with me. What I don't take will go into storage today or tomorrow.

This afternoon, I will be going over to Michael and VeAnn's house to co-host my farewell party. I will have a raffle, with some really great prizes. I am really excited to see people I haven't seen in years, like Julie Ris. I am going to make people wear name tags which are in the form of Christmas gift stickers. The "TO" is for their name, and the "FROM" is for how they know me. I think it will be fun. Some people are bringing food, some are bringing their kids. I will be taking lots of digital pics.

Another posting tonight, now that I have my laptop set up with my ISP.

No comments: